Friday, August 5, 2011


So yesterday was plain and simply not a good day. I am thankful the Lord gave me it, but even more thankful it over!!! :) Some days are just going to be better than others!!!

I am trying something new...everyday, before I even get out of bed, I am going to say a prayer of thanksgiving! There are so many things that I am thankful for right now, they are just overflowing my heart. If I can START my day taking notice of all the blessings in my life, my days could go that much better!


A few things I am thankful for today...


1. A new day
2. 12 years with my hubby
3. My father in law is OK
4. My kids behaved for my friend Bridget yesterday!
5. A weekend with nothing much planned!
6. I am surrounded by great friends and family
7. HE loves me!

There's so much more!!! What's on your list???


Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. For the LORD is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalm 100:4-5






No comments:

Post a Comment