Wednesday, August 10, 2011

He Will




I got some great advice from a friend the other day...to never be sorry about how I am feeling. I tend to put a lot of people's feelings ahead of mine and so my feelings just get pushed to the side to just simmer away. After a while, one of two things seem to happen...Either they evaporate to nothing and it's like they were never felt, or the eventually reach a boiling point and I feel everything all at once and I am a hurricane of emotions all at once! I have seen the same cycle with my pain.


My doctors have told me that pain is going to be a part of my life and that acceptance and moving on is going to be a part of the key to feeling better. "You need to live your life everyday, as you would if you weren't in pain." Really? How do I do that?


The laws of attraction talks about how if we believe positively, positive things can and will happen. And, of course, it goes the other way as well...Negative thought create a downward spiral. For every negative thought that comes to mind, I am going to think 2 positive thoughts! Hopefully after a while they will all be taken over!


NOW, you all know me and should know that I am not led by the laws of attraction. ;) I know that the biggest thing that will help me is spending time with God. Prayer changes things! I have to step out in faith and trust that God has my back and will continue to walk with me through this! Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said, "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."




This is the next step on my journey...We'll see how this goes. Please be praying for me, and don't hesitate to let me know how to pray for you! I love praying for people and helping in any way I can! <3









No comments:

Post a Comment