Monday, August 8, 2011

The Secret

Another part of my homework for therapy was to watch a documentary called, "The Secret." It was pretty good and I can see why she had me watch it for sure...It was all about the laws of attraction and how our thoughts control who and what we become and how we feel. There were tons of really good quotes by really well known people. One stuck out to me that I though I would touch on today.


"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."


Henry Ford (1863-1947)


I don't know about you, but that made me take a breath! The power of our thinking is a powerful thing. I think sometimes even more powerful than words of other people. Often times when people say things to us, we can let it go, but when they are our own thoughts, they just get either deeper and deeper or bigger and bigger. Hmm...Hoping that makes sense! :)


I want to add this quote to my vision board. I think that I need to change my way of thinking. My life verse is Philippians 4:13, and says "I CAN do all things through Christ who gives me strength." If I keep that frame of mind, perhaps I will start feeling better, and God will be able to fully heal me!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment