Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Faith like a child!



So, I saw this picture online today, and it co-insides with a little clip I have on my board, about leaning on God! The clipping says, "As you relax in the comfort of stretching, imagine relaxing in God's embrace." Then looking at the picture I posted today, it reminded me of how Jesus said "Let all the little children come to me!" He loved them and embraced them and I could just imagine Jesus watching that little girl swinging all afternoon!


So this is just a short entry this morning, but I guess what came to mind, is that if we get back to having faith like a child, run back into Jesus' arms, cast our cares upon Him because he cares for us...we will grow closer to Him and He will help us through our journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment