Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cooking to heal?



So, During the past year or so, I have started to really love cooking. And not just opening a package and preparing it (not that there is anything wrong with this of course), but actually creating recipes and such.

Today I was having A day!!!! I was hurting and I was edgy and I just felt like I was overwhelmed. Well, when it was time to cook dinner, I settled in the kitchen and a calmness seemed to settle on me. I came up with a pretty yummy recipe too! Coconut Chicken!

I am not able to do much with my hips the way they are right now, and with the other issues going on right now. I think that God has revealed to me a talent that will be easy for me to use no matter what and that really does help me feel better. Maybe not physically, but emotionally or something :)

Do you have something like this?




No comments:

Post a Comment