Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A New Me 2012

As I look back on 2011, I see good things, and that's what I am going to focus on.  I am so grateful that I was able to lose weight, turn my depression around, get my surgery done and finish up school. 

Looking into 2012, we have another great family vacation planned for the Great Wolf Lodge, I have another hip surgery in February or March & after recovery I'll look for work for the first time in several years. We will be looking forward to visits from Grandma Jamie and Judy and whoever else might visit...and who knows, we may get to make a summer trip out east to visit friends...we shall see.

Those are huge things happening, that's for sure. But, I want to focus on keeping myself healthy this year. Learn more recipes, and cook them at home. Exercise more so I can tone up. Keep my therapy appointments, physical and mental. Date my husband to keep or relationship alive amd kicking (though, as most of you know, we're doing fine...always good to preserve :>). Spend time with my boys individually. Be a friend more. And finally, spend more time with God. This is obviously top priority, but plays in ask of the above.

2012 will be a good year.


No comments:

Post a Comment