Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fear...

Fear of failure, fear of the unknown, fear of the future, are ALWAYS defeated by faith. You can let your imagination run wild and imagine all sorts of terrible scenarios, or you can let your imagination run wild and imagine all the fabulous possibilities. With God, all things are possible...Delilah
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It seems like many of my friends and family members are going through so much right now.  My cousin  Laurie just passed away after battling cancer, my friends mom just found out she has cancer, two sisters getting surgery, one sister whose doctor won't even order tests because she has MediCal...SO many financial needs, relationship woes, people moving, jobs lost...I can go on and on!  And this is just what affects the people around me!!!
I have experienced a lot of what they are going through...in fact, aside from getting diagnosed with cancer myself and losing a job, I've been through it all.  I am praying so hard right now for each and every one of my friends out there.  There is real power in prayer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment